IMPORTANT COVID-19 RESOURCES
National & Global
For your Business
When times are hard, we rally together as a community like no other place in the world. As a local business for 77 years, we're proud to say that we have seen this time and time again. We’re all neighbors, and we help each other in times of need, proving we are truly stronger together.
We're also a community that loves to connect, so even in these virtual times, we think it’s time to do just that! Join us each Thursday at 11am on the Gardner Realtors page for Facebook Live as we celebrate local people, businesses, & organizations who will share their talent with us followed by a Q&A.
Click here to watch Local Love Session #1 as Sam McKay from Forward Fitness helped us cultivate a mindset of gratitude and taught us how to manage stress in these challenging times.
LETTER TO OUR CLIENTS
As the impact of the coronavirus continues to evolve, we would like to assure you that the safety, health, and well-being of our clients, as well as our real estate family, are our top priority here at GARDNER, REALTORS.
We are continuing to safely serve your real estate needs virtually while our offices are closed to the public.
We are continuing to closely monitor this fluid situation, and are adhering to the policies and procedures set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with guidance from our local and federal authorities.
We are continuing to safely serve your real estate needs virtually while our offices are closed to the public. Out of an abundance of caution, we are encouraging our clients and REALTORS® to leverage Gardner’s innovative technologies and value-added partnerships in order to carry on with typical real estate activities virtually. This includes the following:
- COMMUNICATIONS: We are committed to providing our clients with consistent information on how Gardner is continuing to conduct business in a safe and effective manner. We are also committed to informing and educating our clients on the impacts COVID-19 is and will have on the real estate market as this situation evolves.
- CLIENT MEETINGS: Our REALTORS are available to meet with you at any time, virtually via our Google Hangouts platform.
- MARKETING PROPERTY: Whether you are in the market to sell your current home or looking to buy your dream home, our photography partner, Imoto Photo, offers virtual tours and 3D Matterport for an enhanced online listing experience. For your convenience, you can view all MLS listings located in Southeastern Louisiana and South Mississippi by going to our website at www.gardnerrealtors.com or by downloading our Gardner Mobile App.
- SHOWING PROPERTY & OPEN HOUSES: Our REALTORS are able to virtually show clients properties with visuals (image slideshow, pre-recorded video or 3D Matterport walkthrough) by utilizing our audio/video platform, Google Hangouts.
- Open House Q & A: several of our REALTORS will be promoting virtual Open House Q & A sessions. Be sure to reach out to your REALTOR to get the latest dates and times for these sessions as well as where you can find the latest communication on scheduled Open House Q & A sessions.
- PAPERLESS TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT: At Gardner, we utilize an integrated transaction management platform, which includes zipForms and SkySlope + DigiSign to conduct business from anywhere.
- CLOSING PARTNERS: We are working with our partners to find innovative ways to safely keep business moving forward virtually.
OUR COMMITMENT: We will stick together from afar.
Our primary focus is to do our part in stopping the spread of the coronavirus. With these more aggressive guidelines in place, we are certainly presented with challenges in our lives, business, and economy; however, GARDNER, REALTORS is a tried and true company with over 77 years of experience in overcoming adversity. As we’ve learned from previous challenging times, it’s important for us to adapt during times like this and persevere. We are here for our clients and our Real Estate family, and we are going to get through this together!